web analytics

The Most Powerful Money Attraction Affirmation – Binaural Beat

http://PowerfulMindSecrets.com/mind-secrets-exposed/ Over the years people have told me, stay positive and quit being so negative. I immediately thought to myself, yeah sure that will make…
Video Rating: 4 / 5

25 Comments

1. Email me at cstlous@yahoo.com, ill show you how i make $80 a day, and how my friend made $2000 in one week. Get paid every Friday

2. Alberto Ruiz says:

The guy speaking is Bob Proctor. Rich GUY. also from the Secret./Law of Attraction..

3. Alberto Ruiz says:

whatever you say is power, and if you feel and believe, then you are attracting what you want into your life.

4. this is absolutely stupid !!!!!!!!!

5. Dasi Vicky says:

buy dube and ACTAVIS, Fire OG KushK-47 a.k.a Special-K .Blue Haze : Bubblegum Kush: *Black Jack :*Blueberry :Bonana Kush:. *Big Fatty: *California Orange Bud: *Great White Shark : *Himalayan Gold : *Master Kush :.*Night Queen: *Orange Bud: *O G Kush:. *Purple #1:. *Purple Haze:.*Purple Skunk:..*Sour Mist:*sour Diesel: *Super Haze:. *White Russia:. *White Widow:.*White Widow X Northern Lightstext me here (203) 308-5042 or write me on tisa.ano@gmail.comdiscrete and confidential branded packages.

6. Asa Akira says:

there are 111Hz in the background of the sound :O

7. Gunslinger205 says:

This is one of my favorites thank you

8. Have you seen how amazing this system is? Its name is Mad Money Missionary. Do a simple Google search for it and you’ll find out how to make money online.

9. MillionaireIdeas says:

THIS INFO IS FOR SMART PEOPLE ONLY.

To Make MONEY You need A PROVEN, WORKING IDEA. It’s That SIMPLE !

Here is YOUR PROVEN MONEY MAKING IDEA !

THE BIG IDEA

WANT TO EARN BIG MONEY?

$100K first year potential.

No experience needed. Will train @

Copy and paste the link below:

bit.ly/19b4OK1?=Success

10. Christopher Leo says:

Fucking weird

11. Myrnie Mathis says:

I am so happy and grateful now, that money comes to me in increasing quantity through multiple sources on a continuous basis.

12. Listen. Awesome video! But hands down the simplest way to generate money online is by using Online Cash Affix. Just search for it on Google. Trust me.

13. Joe Blair says:

Hahahahahahahahahah

14. Joe504ful says:

Napoleon Hill and Bob Proctor at the same dame time!!

15. cockshield says:

16. Tashima Potts says:

LEADING WORK FROM HOME BUSINESS: Rated “BEST Work From Home Co for parents&students” in America by CNN, Good Morning America w/A+ Rating by BBB, the most Trusted Legitimate Co. w/300,000+ employees since **1992**. Residual Income, Daily Pay w/Bonus. NO Selling, Telemarketing or Set Hrs. WATCH WHAT OUR 6 FIGURE BUSINESS OWNERS ARE SAYING youtube/BW38WteOk3Q – Must be 18+ and in USA. Visit: FreedomAtHomeTeam com/SecureWorkFromHome. FULL FAMILY HEALTH BENEFITS. Thanks & be blessed

17. Is that Bob Proctor’s voice?

18. shelby mount says:

i won 10k watching these the most i ever won

19. ash31male says:

FREAKING AWESOME!!! I lOVE BRAINWASHING MYSELF HAPPY AND RICH.. 8D

20. Taylor Varela says:

how ??

21. Sierra Frank says:

Looking for a legal way to make 100% commissions??
    Heard of Vick Strizheus? The guy who made 756,000 in a month?
    Hes giving a Free video series that can get you results today.
    Go to theinernetmillionairelegacy.us­

22. MillionaireIdeas says:

Take the time and read this:

SEE HOW TO Make Money online in this short video !

LIVE PROOF will be shown !

Copy and paste the link below:

bit.ly/19b4OK1?=Success

Let the Video Load after you copy and paste the link !

23. Nicea Bankhead says:

I watch this everyday! EVERYDAY! IT has doubled my income with my business and you can too

IF YOU HAVE BEEN UNEMPLOYED FOR OVER 3 MONTHS…

IF YOU ARE TIRED OF TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET…

IF YOU ARE A SINGLE MOTHER STRUGGLING…

IF YOU ARE TIRED OF WORKING 9 TO 5 AND SEEING NO RESULTS,

BUT TO WAIT ON THE NEXT CHECK STILL SCRAPING FOR CASH…

I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO SAVE MONEY AND MAKE MONEY! YES SAVE AND MAKE.

E-MAIL ME FOR DETAILS: ANOINTED4ME@HOTMAIL.COM

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!

24. Get with the coffee that pays. Join the right group and I will help you make the 6 figure monthly that you are looking for.

ogsuccesscoach@gmail.com

25. I am so sappy and hateful that MLM frauds come to me in increasing quantity through multiple orifices on a contaminated spaceship.